- The fee summary is based on work performed on a fixed cost basis, Should the scope of the project change after acceptance of terms and pricing, we will provide a detailed scope change to define additional work and associated costs.
- Content development is not included in the scope of this project. A quote for professional content development services can be provided upon request.
- Dank Designs reserves the right to include the completed product of this project in a professional portfolio.
- Either party may terminate this agreement with a ten-day notice, delivered in writing. Termination of the contract will not result in any payments being refunded to The client. Project cancellation fees will be based on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation notification. In the event of project cancellation, all rights to the project designs and original art will revert to Dank Designs.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives.This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Only signed agreement by both parties can modify its terms.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW.
Prices are subject to change with notice. For any work Developer requires a payment to be received in advance for the work being carried out and before handover of files, except where agreed at Developer’s own discretion.
The Client chooses either to pay the full cost in one payment or split the cost into 2 payments to be agreed with the Developer which is a 50% deposit before work commences.
Once the final payment has been received and the work finished, the files will be handed over to the Client or uploaded if included as part of a project.
We take the protection of our copyright and intellectual property very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copy written material, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using any of our materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. Dank Designs does not release PSD format files of any work unless otherwise stated and agreed.
Payment – Refund Policy
After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
If there is any malicious activity on the website once it has been completed, then there will be additional costs to amend any issues with the website.